American YouTube star Logan Paul on Tuesday apologised for posting a video of a suicide victim in Japan kd 6 mvp pas cher , saying he had made a "huge mistake" and was ashamed of himself.

American YouTube star Logan Paul on Tuesday apologised for posting a video of a suicide victim in Japan kd 6 mvp pas cher , saying he had made a "huge mistake" and was ashamed of himself.

Paul, 22, whose almost daily video blogs on YouTube have over 15 million followers, apologised for laughing with friends about the body they filmed hanging on a tree in Japan's so-called "suicide forest" and posted to the video-sharing channel.

Logan deleted the video on Monday after it caused a social media backlash.

"I've made a severe and continuous lapse in my judgment and I don't expect to be forgiven. I'm simply here to apologise," Paul said in a YouTube video called "So Sorry".

He said the shots of he and his friends laughing nervously after the discovery of the body were "raw and unfiltered"reactions and that the video should never have been posted or even filmed.

"I've made a huge mistake. I don't expect to be forgiven... I'm ashamed of myself. I am disappointed," he added.

Logan shot the video on a visit to Japan's Aokigahara forest on the slopes of Mount Fuji kd 6 easter pas cher , that is known for its high number of suicides. He promoted it on his Twitter account at the weekend as "the craziest and most real video I've ever uploaded." Reaction was swift with critics calling the video disgusting and tasteless.

" Paul believes he's 'making YouTube history' by vlogging the body of a young person who died by suicide... You're not Neil Armstrong bro, it's simply a thing no one else has been tacky enough to do outside rotten. com circa 2000," tweeted Caitlin Doughty, a Los Angeles mortician and author of "From Here to Eternity."

Former "Breaking Bad" star Aaron Paul said suicide was no joke. "You disgust me. I can't believe that so many young people look up to you," the actor tweeted to Paul, who he is not related to. "Hopefully this latest video woke them up. You are pure trash. Plain and simple. Suicide is not a joke. Go rot in hell."(Agencies)

BUDAPEST kd 6 christmas pas cher , Jan. 11 (Xinhua) -- For the sixth time in a row since 2013, Hungarian swimmer Katinka Hosszu received the award of the best female athlete of Hungary in 2017 here at a Gala on Thursday evening.

"Thank you, for voting for me the sixth time. The World Championship [held in Hungary last summer] was the most beautiful moment of my carrier. Thank you for my grandfather who taught me to swim, and to Shane [her husband and coach], who always brings out the best from me," Hosszu said at the Gala.

Hosszu has been awarded the title by the Hungarian Association of Sports Reporters. Hungary's three-time Olympic Champion is not only famous for her sports achievements kd 6 brazil pas cher , but also for her blunt style of speech.

Tennis player Timea Babos came second after Hosszu, and Anita Marton (athletics) came third.

Last year's best coach was none other than Hosszu's husband, an American. Hungarian media is obsessed with troubles between the celebrity couple, who have had difficulties in the last months. They arrived separately at the Gala organized in the National Theater of the Hungarian capital.

The best male athlete award went to Balazs Baji, a Hungarian track and field athlete specializing in the 60 meters and the 110 meters hurdles. He obtained the gold in Taipei in the 2017 Universiade.

He came before Andras Szatmari (sword) and Sandor Liu Shaolin (short track ice skating).

The best team sports award was given to the female handball team of Gyori Audi ETO KC. They were followed by the Dozsa water polo team of Szolnok, and by the national male basketball team.

By Yue Dongxing and Zhang Rongfeng

NANNING kd 6 bhm pas cher , China, Oct. 7 (Xinhua) -- International Gymnastics Federation (FIG) Vice President Slava Corn believes gymnastic competitions can be made more spectator friendly like NBA in future.

Speaking in an exclusive interview with Xinhua during the 45th World Gymnastics Championships in Nanning City, south China' s Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, Corn showed her ambitions to develop the sport, which is usually technically hard to understand for audiences, more world-wide and entertaining.` "Technically kd 6 away pas cher , gymnastics is very hard for the audiences to fully understand it. So in the future, we want the audiences to come and watch the spectacular gymnastics, but also a good show," said Corn in her office at Guangxi Sports Center.

"Like in NBA games (basketball league), there are entertainment elements to let the audiences all engaged. In gymnastics, we can also use videos and other instruments to let people know how they cheering and what is the sport all about. That's something we have to work on kd 6 aunt pearl pas cher ," she added.

From Nanning, it can be a good start for the change. The 4,000-seat venue were always fully packed during the past four-day competitions.

"Here, by using the video, some of the engagement of audiences are good," said Corn.

NANNING SETS OLYMPIC STANDARD

Recognizing more than 30 years of involvement in the sport of gymnastics kd 6 all star pas cher , Slava Corn had been in Tianjing in 1999 when the World Gymnastics Championships were held in China for the first time.

"FIG are extremely happy that the competitions are back in china. Fifteen years ago, it was the first time in Tianjin. The difference in the deliver and organize of the event is phenomenal," said the smiling Corn.

It is the first time for Nanning City and also Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region to have staged on an International high-class sports event, the Gymnastics Championships.

During these days, there are non-stop shuttle buses between each stop of the Sports Center, running from the dining-room kevin durant 8 elite pas cher , competition venue to training hall and Main Press Center. In the media dinning-hall, there are delicious buffet including European chips and fries, Chinese dishes and free soft drinks, which only cost 10 RMB (about one euros) per person.

Everyone involved in the . Cheap Jerseys China   Cheap MLB Jerseys China   Cheap College Jerseys Online   Cheap NHL Jerseys Online   Cheap Authentic Soccer Jerseys   Cheap Hockey Jerseys   Cheap Football Jerseys   Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Free Shipping   Cheap Nike College Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys China 

Paul, 22, whose almost daily video blogs on YouTube have over 15 million followers, apologised for laughing with friends about the body they filmed hanging on a tree in Japan's so-called "suicide forest" and posted to the video-sharing channel.

Logan deleted the video on Monday after it caused a social media backlash.

"I've made a severe and continuous lapse in my judgment and I don't expect to be forgiven. I'm simply here to apologise," Paul said in a YouTube video called "So Sorry".

He said the shots of he and his friends laughing nervously after the discovery of the body were "raw and unfiltered"reactions and that the video should never have been posted or even filmed.

"I've made a huge mistake. I don't expect to be forgiven... I'm ashamed of myself. I am disappointed," he added.

Logan shot the video on a visit to Japan's Aokigahara forest on the slopes of Mount Fuji kd 6 easter pas cher , that is known for its high number of suicides. He promoted it on his Twitter account at the weekend as "the craziest and most real video I've ever uploaded." Reaction was swift with critics calling the video disgusting and tasteless.

" Paul believes he's 'making YouTube history' by vlogging the body of a young person who died by suicide... You're not Neil Armstrong bro, it's simply a thing no one else has been tacky enough to do outside rotten. com circa 2000," tweeted Caitlin Doughty, a Los Angeles mortician and author of "From Here to Eternity."

Former "Breaking Bad" star Aaron Paul said suicide was no joke. "You disgust me. I can't believe that so many young people look up to you," the actor tweeted to Paul, who he is not related to. "Hopefully this latest video woke them up. You are pure trash. Plain and simple. Suicide is not a joke. Go rot in hell."(Agencies)

BUDAPEST kd 6 christmas pas cher , Jan. 11 (Xinhua) -- For the sixth time in a row since 2013, Hungarian swimmer Katinka Hosszu received the award of the best female athlete of Hungary in 2017 here at a Gala on Thursday evening.

"Thank you, for voting for me the sixth time. The World Championship [held in Hungary last summer] was the most beautiful moment of my carrier. Thank you for my grandfather who taught me to swim, and to Shane [her husband and coach], who always brings out the best from me," Hosszu said at the Gala.

Hosszu has been awarded the title by the Hungarian Association of Sports Reporters. Hungary's three-time Olympic Champion is not only famous for her sports achievements kd 6 brazil pas cher , but also for her blunt style of speech.

Tennis player Timea Babos came second after Hosszu, and Anita Marton (athletics) came third.

Last year's best coach was none other than Hosszu's husband, an American. Hungarian media is obsessed with troubles between the celebrity couple, who have had difficulties in the last months. They arrived separately at the Gala organized in the National Theater of the Hungarian capital.

The best male athlete award went to Balazs Baji, a Hungarian track and field athlete specializing in the 60 meters and the 110 meters hurdles. He obtained the gold in Taipei in the 2017 Universiade.

He came before Andras Szatmari (sword) and Sandor Liu Shaolin (short track ice skating).

The best team sports award was given to the female handball team of Gyori Audi ETO KC. They were followed by the Dozsa water polo team of Szolnok, and by the national male basketball team.

By Yue Dongxing and Zhang Rongfeng

NANNING kd 6 bhm pas cher , China, Oct. 7 (Xinhua) -- International Gymnastics Federation (FIG) Vice President Slava Corn believes gymnastic competitions can be made more spectator friendly like NBA in future.

Speaking in an exclusive interview with Xinhua during the 45th World Gymnastics Championships in Nanning City, south China' s Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, Corn showed her ambitions to develop the sport, which is usually technically hard to understand for audiences, more world-wide and entertaining.` "Technically kd 6 away pas cher , gymnastics is very hard for the audiences to fully understand it. So in the future, we want the audiences to come and watch the spectacular gymnastics, but also a good show," said Corn in her office at Guangxi Sports Center.

"Like in NBA games (basketball league), there are entertainment elements to let the audiences all engaged. In gymnastics, we can also use videos and other instruments to let people know how they cheering and what is the sport all about. That's something we have to work on kd 6 aunt pearl pas cher ," she added.

From Nanning, it can be a good start for the change. The 4,000-seat venue were always fully packed during the past four-day competitions.

"Here, by using the video, some of the engagement of audiences are good," said Corn.

NANNING SETS OLYMPIC STANDARD

Recognizing more than 30 years of involvement in the sport of gymnastics kd 6 all star pas cher , Slava Corn had been in Tianjing in 1999 when the World Gymnastics Championships were held in China for the first time.

"FIG are extremely happy that the competitions are back in china. Fifteen years ago, it was the first time in Tianjin. The difference in the deliver and organize of the event is phenomenal," said the smiling Corn.

It is the first time for Nanning City and also Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region to have staged on an International high-class sports event, the Gymnastics Championships.

During these days, there are non-stop shuttle buses between each stop of the Sports Center, running from the dining-room kevin durant 8 elite pas cher , competition venue to training hall and Main Press Center. In the media dinning-hall, there are delicious buffet including European chips and fries, Chinese dishes and free soft drinks, which only cost 10 RMB (about one euros) per person.

Everyone involved in the . Cheap Jerseys China   Cheap MLB Jerseys China   Cheap College Jerseys Online   Cheap NHL Jerseys Online   Cheap Authentic Soccer Jerseys   Cheap Hockey Jerseys   Cheap Football Jerseys   Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Free Shipping   Cheap Nike College Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys China