NAIROBI Nike Air Max 97 UL '17 SE Black UK Sale , Sept. 24 (Xinhua) -- The UN refugee agency said Sunday it repatriated 832 refugees in the past two weeks to Somalia as the UN agency stepped up returns from Kenya.

The UN High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) said in its bi-monthly report released in Nairobi that some 83 refugees were returned to Mogadishu city while 749 were taken to Kismayo in southern Somalia between Sept. 1-15.

"The cumulative total number of persons repatriated from Kenya to Somalia stands at 73,031," the UNHCR said of the number of Somalis who have been assisted in the framework of voluntary return to Somalia since the launch of the exercise on December 8, 2014.

The UN agency said a total of 71,034 out of 73,031 individuals were repatriated voluntarily from the Dadaab refugee camp which is located in northeast Kenya.

The Kenyan government said the refugee situation continued to pose security threats to Nairobi and the region apart from the humanitarian crisis.

The East African nation which has been planning to close the Dadaab refugee camp Supreme x Nike Air Max 98 Men's Black UK Sale , cited the influence of Al-Shabaab militants as among the risks of keeping the camps open.

According to UNHCR, currently there are 17,229 refugees who are willing to return to Somalia, with 11,358 being registered in 2017 alone. Registration is ongoing.

"Due to suspension of road movements, and returns to Baidoa being put on hold until further notice Supreme x Nike Air Max 98 KPU TPU Women's Pink Black UK Sale , the Return Help Desks (RHD) continue to receive a reduced number of persons seeking return," it said.

An estimated 2 million Somalis have been displaced in one of the world's most protracted humanitarian crises that have now entered its third decade.

An estimated 1.1 million people are internally displaced (IDPs) within Somalia.

Experts held that strengthened political and security stabilization progress in Somalia, along with growing pressures in hosting countries, makes it a critical moment to renew efforts to find durable solutions for Somali refugees.

Albanian version of Chinese president's book on governance launched in Tirana

Opening ceremony held for 2017 WTA Wuhan Open

Bubble run held to celebrate National Day in N China

Kazak Autonomous County develops eco-tourism in China's Xinjiang

Autumn scenery of Kanas scenic area in NW China's Xinjiang

Chinese, Pakistani air forces conduct joint drill

Paddy cultivation area in China's Yanbian surpasses 46,000 hectares

China Focus: Beijing-Shanghai railway speed rises to 350 kph

INCHEON Supreme x Nike Air Max 98 Men's White Grey UK Sale , South Korea, Sept. 24 (Xinhua) -- Japanese swimmer Kosuke Hagino and Chinese teenager Shen Duo clinched their fourth gold medal of the Asian Games respectively on Wednesday while two more doping cases were reported.

The 20-year-old Hagino clocked a winning time of 4 minutes 7.75 seconds in the men's 400m individual medley final, his specality event, adding to his collection of the 200m freestyle, 200m medley and 4x200m relay titles.P "I didn't feel right in the breaststroke. It was a different feeling than usual. But I went hard in the last 50m," said Hagino.

Hagino Supreme x Nike Air Max 98 KPU TPU Men's Black UK Sale , who had vowed to win six gold medals in Incheon, will race in the 200m backstroke Thursday. "It will be a fight against the Chinese swimmers, but I'll swim a race that is true to myself," he said.

But it was the Chinese who emerged the biggest winners in the pool Wednesday as they won four of the seven events contested on Day Four - three women's individual events and the men's 4x100m freestyle relay.

Olympic champion Sun Yang swam the third leg for China as they outpaced Japan to win the 4x100m relay with an Asian record time of 3:13.47.

The Chinese foursome of Yu Hexin, Lin Yongqing, Sun Yang and Ning Zetao were in second place behind Japan during the first half of the race Supreme x Nike Air Max 98 Men's Sail Silver Red UK Sale , but as soon as Sun dived into the water China quickly took over the lead and finished first place. Japan took the silver and the host nation, with Park Tae-hwan in the line-up, had to settle for the bronze.

"I am not good at charging, so the coaches let me swim the third leg," Sun explained afterwards.

Shen Duo, who grabbed six golds in last month's Youth Olympics in Nanjing Nike Air Max 98 Men's UK White Gold UK Sale , matched Hagino by winning the women's 200m freestyle to boost her haul of gold medals to four as well. Earlier, the 17-year-old grabbed golds in 100m freestyle, 100m breaststroke, 4x200m freestyle relay.

"I am very satisfied with today's result. I tried to do my best in the race, but the best thing about today is that I was able to get a medal alongside my teammate, (bronze medalist) Tang Yi Men's Nike Air Max 98 Gym Red UK Sale ," said Shen.

Shen's teammate Fu Yuanhui followed suit when she surged to victory in the women's 100m backstroke in 59.95 seconds, and Olympic champion Jiao Liuyang successfully retained her 200m butterfly crown in 2:07.56.

"My performance was just moderate and was two seconds slower than my best time, basically I am not very satisfied," said Jiao.

Singapore also had plenty to celebrate for as Joseph Schooling touched home in 51.76 seconds in the 100m butterfly to earn the state country's first gold medal in men's swimming since 1982.

"I feel really happy; actually I didn't think much about it, but it's always good if you break a record. I feel proud for breaking my own record and doing something for my country," said Schooling.

Apart from the success at Munhak Park Tae-hwan Aquatics Center Nike Air Max 98 Men's QS Thunder Blue UK Sale , there were also victories for China in weightlifting, gymnastics, wushu, rowing and water polo. It left China atop the medal table with 59 golds, 32 silvers and 27 bronzes after three full days of competitions. South Korea is a distant second with 26 golds, followed by Japan Women's Nike Air Max 98 Fossil White Black UK Sale , who has 20 golds.

Olympic champion Zou Kai ended China's gold draught in gymnastics with a performance in the floor exercise.

Zou, who bagged five gold medals from the 2008 and 2012 Olympics, scored the highest 15.533 points with the m. Cheap 76ers Jerseys   Cheap Paris Saint-Germain Jerseys   Cheap Liverpool FC Jerseys   Cheap Leicester City FC Jerseys   Cheap Juventus Jerseys   Cheap Real Madrid Jerseys   Wholesale Inter Milan Jerseys   Wholesale Chelsea Jerseys   Wholesale Atletico Madrid FC Jerseys   Wholesale Arsenal Jerseys