American YouTube star Logan Paul on Tuesday apologised for posting a video of a suicide victim in Japan Air Max Mens Shoes , saying he had made a "huge mistake" and was ashamed of himself.

Paul, 22, whose almost daily video blogs on YouTube have over 15 million followers, apologised for laughing with friends about the body they filmed hanging on a tree in Japan's so-called "suicide forest" and posted to the video-sharing channel.

Logan deleted the video on Monday after it caused a social media backlash.

"I've made a severe and continuous lapse in my judgment and I don't expect to be forgiven. I'm simply here to apologise," Paul said in a YouTube video called "So Sorry".

He said the shots of he and his friends laughing nervously after the discovery of the body were "raw and unfiltered"reactions and that the video should never have been posted or even filmed.

"I've made a huge mistake. I don't expect to be forgiven... I'm ashamed of myself. I am disappointed," he added.

Logan shot the video on a visit to Japan's Aokigahara forest on the slopes of Mount Fuji Air Max Mens , that is known for its high number of suicides. He promoted it on his Twitter account at the weekend as "the craziest and most real video I've ever uploaded." Reaction was swift with critics calling the video disgusting and tasteless.

" Paul believes he's 'making YouTube history' by vlogging the body of a young person who died by suicide... You're not Neil Armstrong bro, it's simply a thing no one else has been tacky enough to do outside rotten. com circa 2000," tweeted Caitlin Doughty, a Los Angeles mortician and author of "From Here to Eternity."

Former "Breaking Bad" star Aaron Paul said suicide was no joke. "You disgust me. I can't believe that so many young people look up to you," the actor tweeted to Paul, who he is not related to. "Hopefully this latest video woke them up. You are pure trash. Plain and simple. Suicide is not a joke. Go rot in hell."(Agencies)

BEIJING Cheap Nike Air Max Mens , March 25 (Xinhua) -- Chinese shares rallied on Friday lifted by financial heavyweights, ending a week of modest gains.

The Shanghai Composite Index rose 0.62 percent to close at 2,979.43 points while the smaller Shenzhen index gained 0.54 percent to close at 10,339.68 points.

Total turnover on the two bourses fell sharply to 550 billion yuan (84.3 billion U.S. dollars), compared with 730 billion yuan the previous trading day.

The benchmark Shanghai index wobbled during the day before jumping near the closing bell, with securities companies and insurance firms leading the gains.

Major insurer China Life Insurance Nike Air Max Mens Black , for example, saw its shares up 2.14 percent.

The A-share market saw impressive recovery in the past two weeks with more liquidity pumped in.

Data from EPFR, a provider of fund flow data, showed that 1.12 billion U.S. dollars flowed into the Chinese markets this week, the highest amount since July 2015.

Exchange Traded Funds (ETF), some of which track the A-share indexes Nike Air Max Mens Clearance , also saw continuous money inflow, according to EPFR.

In the long run, stocks are still better choices to invest in as there is a shortage of high return assets, said Guotai Junan Securities.

On Friday, the ChiNext Index, China's NASDAQ-style board of growth enterprises Nike Air Max Mens Sale , lost 0.17 percent to close at 2,216.09 points.

GENEVA, Aug. 30 (Xinhua) -- Nearly 23,000 migrant fatalities worldwide since 2014 have been recorded by the United Nations migration agency's missing migrants project, the International Organization for Migration (IOM) said Wednesday.

Overall, 60 Nike Air Max Mens Shoes ,000 deaths on migration routes have been recorded in the last 20 years, said the IOM in a statement to mark the International Day of the Disappeared on Wednesday.

However, not all deaths and disappearances are reported or recorded.

The IOM report said that in many regions of the world, migrants' bodies are never found, and many more may never be identified. Each nameless death represents a devastated family missing a loved one.

"On the International Day of the Disappeared, it is vital that we remember the importance of saving lives also in relation to migrants Nike Air Max Mens ," said the IOM.

In many places around the world, men, women and children go missing during migration, some of whom are in detention without recourse to justice.

The rights of migrants, including the right to life, must be protected in order to ensure that migration is safe Cheap Air Max Mens , orderly, dignified and humane.

Though efforts are being made both to save lives and to improve identification, the thousands of deaths recorded by IOM each year contain only partial information on the individuals that lose their lives, said IOM.

It is likely that many more go missing without a trace.

The IOM cited the lethal Mediterranean crossing which has claimed the lives of nearly 15,000 migrants since it first made global headlines in October 2013.

Night view of 9th BRICS summit host city Xiamen

Water volume of Hukou Waterfall surges due to heavy rainfall

Tropical Storm Harvey breaks rainfall record in U.S. mainland

Artisans make lanterns for upcoming Mid-Autumn Day in Singapore

China's Discovery ROV collects samples in western Pacific Ocean

World Robot Conference attracts visitors in Beijing

At least 2 died, 8 injured in knife attack in Turku Air Max Mens Black , Finland

13 killed, over 100 others injured in Barcelona attack: official

LONDON, April 18 (Xinhua) -- The wages bill for the English Premier League has reached a record 2.84 billion U.S. dollars, the business advisors Deloilette has revealed.

Experts at the firm say that for the first time since 1999, the 20 Premier League clubs have recorded a second consecutive year of profits, generating approximately 120m pounds (170 million U.S.dollars) in the 201415 season.

It was the second highest-e.