"
LUSAKA Hombre Adidas Ultra Boost ATR Mid Granate España , July 22 (Xinhua) -- Zambia will be on bye in the first round of the Russia 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifiers that kick off in October, the country' s soccer governing body announced on Wednesday.

In a statement posted on its website, the Football Association of Zambia (FAZ) said Zambia was one of the continent' s top ranked sides that will be exempted from the first round action of the World Cup qualifiers.

According to an announcement made by the Confederation of African Football (CAF) ahead of the World Cup draws this Saturday, Zambia will join the qualifiers in the second round together with 26 other African teams.

According to the statement, Africa will see 53 of its 54 member associations involved in the preliminary draw on Saturday in Russia following the expulsion of Zimbabwe by the FIFA Disciplinary Committee.

Zambia is ranked among top teams in Africa that will be exempted from the first round qualifiers which also include Algeria, Cote d'Ivoire Hombre Adidas Ultra Boost Clima Carbon Orchid Tint España , Ghana, Tunisia, Senegal, Cameroon, Congo Democratic Republic, Cape Verde Hombre Gris Two Real Teal Adidas Ultra Boost Clima España , Egypt and Nigeria.

Other countries include Guinea, Congo Brazzaville, Mali, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, South Africa Adidas Ultra Boost Clima Hombre Blancas Clear Marrones España , Burkina Faso, Uganda, Rwanda, Togo, Morocco, Sudan Hombre Adidas Ultra Boost Laceless Triple Negras España , Angola, Mozambique, Benin and Libya.

Zambia has never qualified to the World Cup finals before.

"

KUNDUZ锛?Afghanistan锛?Dec. 20 (Xinhua) -- Armed men abducted an employee of the International Committee of Red Cross (ICRC) in the northern Kunduz province on Monday锛?police spokesman in the province锛?Mahfoozullah Akbari said Tuesday.

"Unidentified armed men after searching some vehicles on the way in Hussain Khil village of Ali Abad district on Monday evening kidnapped an employee of ICRC obviously a foreign national and took him to an unknown location锛? Akbari told Xinhua.

Without providing more information锛?the official added that search operations have been launched to ensure the safe release of the abductee.

Neither the Interior Ministry nor the ICRC office in Afghanistan has made comment on the report.

NAIROBI, Aug. 24 (Xinhua) -- The UN refugee agency said Thursday it has repatriated some 70,516 Somali refugees from Kenya since the voluntary return exercise begun in December 2014.

The UN High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) said in its bi-weekly update released in Nairobi that a total of 68,697 individuals from Dadaab refugee camp in northeast Kenya were assisted in the framework of voluntary return to Somalia.

The UN refugee agency said some 29 Hombre Adidas Ultra Boost 3.0 Mystery Gris España ,383 refugees returned in 2017 alone, noting that currently there are 18,274 registered refugees willing to return to Somalia.

"During the Kenyan election, the Return Help Desks (RHDs) have recorded reduced number of refugees willing to return. Arrangement has been put in place during the election period to ensure continuation of voluntary return by air without stoppage," UNHCR said.

The UN agency expressed its readiness to receive refugees returning home by road, adding that security assessment on road safety between Dadaab and Dhobley will be carried out after the Kenyan election prior to resumption of the road movements.

More than 2 million Somalis have been displaced in one of the world's most protracted humanitarian crises that have now entered its third decade.

An estimated 1.1 million people are displaced within Somalia and nearly 900 Hombre Adidas Ultra Boost 3.0 Night Cargo España ,000 have become refugees in the region.

Experts say continuing political and security stabilization progress in Somalia, along with growing pressures in hosting countries, makes this a critical moment to renew efforts to find durable solutions for Somali refugees.

People experience technology of robot in World Robot Conference

Video: US "Section 301" probe violates international trading practices

Samples collected from Caroline Seamount in western Pacific Ocean

Water volume of Hukou Waterfall surged due to heavy rainfall

At least 2 died, 8 injured in knife attack in Turku, Finland

13 killed, over 100 others injured in Barcelona attack: official

Over 400 killed in mudslides in Sierra Leone

Qiandaohu Lake in China's Zhejiang under stricter protection

BERLIN Adidas Ultra Boost 3.0 MultiColor Hombre España , July 16 (Xinhua) -- Frankfurt's striker Celia Sasic retires from soccer with 27 years, the German international confirmed in a statement via the official DFB (German Soccer Association) homepage on Thursday.

"Football has accompanied me my whole life and it will be always a part of me. I was able to experience 11 unforgettable years in the women's Bundesliga and 10 and a half years with the German women's national team. That makes me proud. Nevertheless, I have now decided to break new ground and to retire from professional soccer," Sasic said.

The 27-year-old striker made her debut for Germany against Australia in 2005. She played 111 caps and scored 63 goals ever since. Sasic clinched the top scorer trophy recently at the FIFA Women's World Cup in Canada. However, Sasic squandered an awarded penalty at the semifinal allowing the United States to progress into the final following a 2-0 victory.

"I regret Celia's decision but I can also understand her. Soccer is not everything in life. There comes a time where you have to have different priorities. For us, this is a real loss because Celia is an important figure Hombre Negras Plata Adidas Ultra Boost 3.0 LTD España ," German women's team coach Silvia Neid said.

Sasic lifted the European Championships title in 2009 and 2013 with Germany and wrapped up the German Cup in 2014 and UEFA Champions League title in 2015 with Frankfurt.

"I'm looking forward to a lot of new things. I want to complete my study, pursue my career, raise a family and much more," Sasic added.

. Wholesale NHL Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys Online   Wholesale College Jerseys   Wholesale Basketball Jerseys From China   Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China   Wholesale Soccer Jerseys From China   Wholesale Hockey Jerseys For Cheap   Wholesale Throwback Nike NFL Jerseys   Wholesale Cheap College Jerseys China   Wholesale NBA Basketball Jerseys